Our mission

May Get Together Hosted by Roostertech 12-3pm

I will be there. I will bring my rice-a roni salad. As to making discs, hey I do that almost every day but mine play on large musical boxes, like the one to the left! Hope to see you all there. BTW, do you need name tags? I can make some up with our logo.

I'm in for potluck and frag disk making
I will probably make reef-themed cookies if that's okay(?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't see an RSVP thingy, but, I do plan on coming.

Blame Bob lol

Anyhow, I encourage everyone, especially the newer members, to come hang out. These meet up is what make this club better than r2r, rc. You can TOUCH people, well may be not too much.

Just post here if you are coming so we have an idea how many to expect and if you know what you are bringing for potluck lunch post that as well.

My plans for the weekend have been cancelled, so it turns out I will most likely be able to make it! I will bring some frags. :p oh, and I'll bring some kind of dessert (pie? ice cream?)

Seriously, I will be bringing frags. Have some spring cleaning to do. Free for supporting members. $30 for non-supporting members. Please pay here. If you are attending the event and you want a frag on the list - shoot me a PM and I'll edit the post with your name on it.

It would be helpful for you to bring your own containers to take the frags home.

(some of these DBTC don't have threads yet - waiting on DBTC engine to be working again)

DBTC frags
- 2x small Orange Montipora Setosa frags (can be pink if given tons of light) - these are for the patient - not fast growers. These were small pieces that broke off trying to get it off the original lfs plug a few months back and are around nickel sized.
- 1x Indo Gold Torch (2-heads, thin branching) - this torch has long, thin tentacles with gold streaks (not solid gold) - I can't stress enough that it has long tentacles and a seemingly nastier sting than my other torches - have room for this one to grow as it does grow fast (for an euphyllia) [@Corallus]

DBTC frags that need to be cut (need to let me know by Thursday night if you want them)
- 1x Green Palau Nephthea
- 1x Sunny D Zoa [@Wlachnit]
- 1x Fruit Loop Zoa [@Wlachnit]
- 1x Rasta Zoa [@Wlachnit]

Frags to be given away
- 2x Bi-color (green with purple tip) hammer - one almost 3 head and one 4 head [@Bruce Spiegelman] - too many euphyllia in tank, need some real estate back.
- 3x frags of a brown (with a slight green shimmer) montipora cap. This is only because I dropped tongs on the colony and broke it into three pieces the other night. Gave me an excuse to give this cap away to gain back some much needed real estate.
- 1x Mohawk Zoa [Taken by @Peter B]

Last edited:
I'm in, new member (joined last night) looking to meet everyone and get some input on a reef system I am going to put together. I'll bring my daughter as this is a Father/Daughter tank/project.

We'll bring chips and make fresh guacamole (if I can use part of the kitchen for a few minutes to mash up the avocado).

Best regards,
Mike (and Ashley)

I'm in, new member (joined last night) looking to meet everyone and get some input on a reef system I am going to put together. I'll bring my daughter as this is a Father/Daughter tank/project.

We'll bring chips and make fresh guacamole (if I can use part of the kitchen for a few minutes to mash up the avocado).

Best regards,
Mike (and Ashley)

Depends. What do you put in your Guacamole dip?

Feels free to use our kitchen to mix, mash, cook, fry, bake (gas cooktop, electric oven, no outdoor grill though).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back