Jestersix

Mighty Magnets Pre-Order Special

DurTBear said:
What's the difference between the sock and the algae dozier? I thought the algae dozier was used on coralline algae.

Cerissa, I'm hoping to make a decision on the magnet soon. Just trying to decide if it's worth it right now or not. But the stock market was good to me today so I might just pull the trigger anyway! I'll let you know soon!

hahahha!!!! Durwin, from my understanding, the sock cuts through the green algae while the dozier cuts through the coralline algae.

Hi Cerissa,

Sorry it's after 12pm but I had a really busy day. If it's not too late, can I get an F-1 with the algae dozier (small)? Let me know how I can pay you if you guys haven't placed the order yet.

Thanks!

No problem! Will be placing order in....Thanks again, Everyone! I'll post once again once the items have arrived.

Have a grrrreat weekend!!! :party:

Hi Guys...FYI...the order arrived. For those that put in a pre-order, you can pick them up anytime.

We have in stock:

3X - F1
3X - F2
2X - F4

Thanks again for your order!

Thanks,
Robert

Robert,
please hold the one that I ordered. I'm hella busy with the new place. I can paypal you if needed. I will try to go up there asap.
Thanks!!
Phong

Elite said:
Robert,
please hold the one that I ordered. I'm hella busy with the new place. I can paypal you if needed. I will try to go up there asap.
Thanks!!
Phong

Phong,
No worries! We got your order on hold already.
8)

Guys!!! I just wanted to report that I am now a believer of this darn Mighty Magnet. I gotta say....it works!

The only draw back is that the magnet we used is pretty large and it's so tight that I cannot just move it with one hand but with both hands and my entire body along with it.
But....it only takes a few minutes now to clean each tank. Yeah!!! 8)

He just walks around the shop all day instead of scrubbing tanks now that it takes him only 15 minutes to do them all.... :bigsmile:

Robert and Cerissa,

It was great to finally meet you guys this Mother's Day afternoon! You guys have a great store and great looking coral. Can't wait to make my way down to your store again sometime soon!

Back