got ethical husbandry?

My behemoth of a tank

Thanks for the tip, Norman. Sounds easy enough. Don't have another tank to throw them in for 12 hours, but I can rig a bucket up w/a heater and some circulation.

I'll bring along my dremel and some other stuff if Ian doesn't bring his bandsaw. :p

That's suck Eric.. Look like you have no luck with that tank.. I think you should just give it to me ;D ..

Arnold, Eric does have a clam. A nice one too ;) ..

Yup, Ian picked it out and I paid for it. :p

The clam is small, somewhere between 1.5-2", but looks sweet. I finally got him to attach to a piece of rubble instead of the styrene bottom.

Thanks, Eileen!

Kind of hard to. Here's a sideshot of the little guy.
crocea_042908.jpg

Here's the topdown shot. Got a mad reflection off the glass of the light, but gives you an idea of its colors.
crocea_top042908.jpg

Arnold, the clam came from Karson at AC. Ian saw it on one of his trips. :D Not sure if there's any others since I wasn't there in person.

Thanks, Sam and Roc.

That was of course the nicest one there. He does have others none as nice. Karson did say he got some maximas in though.

Just some updates on some of the pieces in the tank with some pictures for color changes/growth.

One of the SPS picked up at OT (Tong has this piece also). Accidentally broke the top part off and had to glue it back on.
OT_acrob_050508.jpg
OT_acrob_051408.jpg

Green slimer picked up from Perry.
green_slimer_042908.jpg
green_slimer_051408.jpg

CA tort from Ian; WB is off b/w the two shots...
ca_tort_050508.jpg
ca_tort_051408.jpg

Deepwater A. jacquelinaea going purple. :)
AC_deepwater_042108.jpg
AC_deepwater_051408.jpg

Back