got ethical husbandry?

My First CFM!

Overall there is always a good variety at these shows. Since I’ve been in reefing I’ve been to 8-10 cfm. They tend to be a little bit light on sps overall. The one thing I saw with this show in particular was a lot of the frags and even larger colonies were much smaller than they have been in the past. While still carrying the same price tag if not more. You have to kind of know what you are really looking for or have a plan for the most part. It lets you know what prices you are looking for and then you can get picky and get the best deal for yourself.

Seems like this show was pretty well rounded in terms of selection from softies / LPS / SPS. Anyone have feedback if they had more entry level corals or ones with more rarity + $$$
It was a good variety. There were a couple booths with solid quality $10 frags, all the way to torches over $1k.

There were some exceptional Acans as well. One booth was selling a rainbow strain with true yellow on them for $50.

We got some great finds! The kids all picked out pieces. Lucy's BA Reefer sweatshirt showed up today ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2988.jpeg
    IMG_2988.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3004.jpeg
    IMG_3004.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3005.jpeg
    IMG_3005.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3009.jpeg
    IMG_3009.jpeg