Reef nutrition

[New start time] Frag Swap Sat 7/16/2022 at Seven Stills, SF

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Please update your RSVP poll responses as needed. Hopefully the maybe’s can change to yes or no. No biggie if people can or can’t come at the last minute, just trying to get a head count for venue planning.

The club and Seven Stills will be providing some light food and drinks upstairs in the Mezzanine where we are having our event.

There will be more food/drink options including real lunch food for purchase from Seven Stills starting at noon.

I cannot make it, but I have a bunch of small and large frags of various monti species to donate if anyone is going from the Tri-Valley area and would like to pick up.

How many bonus ticket per quality torch?
It would either be a bonus coral (3 of which gets you 1 ticket), or an ultra coral (1 of which gets you 1 ticket). There aren’t any corals that give multiple tickets per coral frag. You can look at the links to LPS bonus corals and can ask here or just bring to the swap if you don’t see it.

It would either be a bonus coral (3 of which gets you 1 ticket), or an ultra coral (1 of which gets you 1 ticket). There aren’t any corals that give multiple tickets per coral frag. You can look at the links to LPS bonus corals and can ask here or just bring to the swap if you don’t see it.
@popper
It should be noted that if the coral they think is "bonus worthy" is not on the list it needs to get preapproved prior to the swap, there will be no judging of "bonusess" the day of the swap.

I can't make it, but if someone wants to come by and pick up some unmounted frags for the swap, let me know
Bummer you cannot attend.
Are you in Alameda? Late notice, but I'm sure I could swing by Friday if that works, preferably afternoon or evening.

Raffle items for the swap just announced-

Back