Reef nutrition

New Tank?

Ayman

Supporting Member
Right now IM has a 50% off on the 112EXT my only concern is weight. The 75EXT is only 10% off; the preferred size.
concerns are weight and the space it will take. What do people think of a better choice and does anyone have any tanks for sale?

@Da_Neefer might have his 112ext still for sale with lifereef sump setup and custom light rack.

Not sure if he checks the forum for messages still but I can put in contact with him if you're interested.

Last edited:
@Da_Neefer might have his 112ext still for sale with lifereef sump setup and custom light rack.

Not sure if he checks the forum for messages still but I can put in contact with him if you're interested.
Id be happy to connect and see it if still available.

Right now IM has a 50% off on the 112EXT my only concern is weight. The 75EXT is only 10% off; the preferred size.
concerns are weight and the space it will take. What do people think of a better choice and does anyone have any tanks for sale?
I have the 112EXT and love it.

I noticed that the shipping on IM tanks are almost 2 months is that common?
I picked my tank size mainly because it was read to be shipped within 72 hours, but not sure if this is a good idea. It seems common for them to have big sales, but less common to have big sales + immediate availability.

I noticed that i cant get the tank and stand only since you recommended not to go with IM sump?
The 112 is available without the sump; unfortunately it looks like they're going through one of their 'require everything purchased from us' phases on the 75 gallon system. If you can, I'd wait; they seem to go through bouts of requiring tank + stand + sump and then reverting to tank + stand only.

For the record. I do like their sump. I have the RFS39. But no filter roller available yet. I bought the complete setup to not have to worry about plumbing. The lack of dual return pump for redundancy is another shortfall of this setup, but I did not consider this critical enough though, since switching this out takes minutes.

Back