got ethical husbandry?

Northern Valley Reefers Frag Swap 4/27/13

No it was that lady sitting next to Dudley that won everything. I only won a couple of items.

Good job to NVR for putting on the swap. Thanks

You won more than a couple of times Arnold. I wish i just won have the times you did. I thought the swap was great , awesome turnout , good atmosphere. The only thing I didn't like was the way the first round started. Way too many people in the bonus round. Other than that it was pretty killer. NVR has a good group

Bob

Good times for sure. In that first wave yes it was a lot of bonus round pickers but with a ratio of 3 qualifying corals for 1 bonus ticket (1 coral ) that leaves quite a few bonus corals for the regular swappers as well. For the record the bigger swaps that have bonus rounds always have a huge amount of bonus round pickers. Its all in good fun and the best part is meeting up with old friends to catch up with. Really good vibe at the swap..... Unless you sat next to Arnold. Lol. I thought he was a vendor heading home when he went by with all his winnings

I sat in front of Arnold thinking I'd win something. That was my indroduction to bonus rounds. Never heard of it before until that day. Thanks for the info Sergio

Thanks to Colin and NVR for putting on a cool swap. Arnold's not going to havr to buy any supplements or additives for the next 5 years !

It was really fun getting to put a lot of faces and real names to screen names. Sorry Arnold but you did win alot. Jimmie thanks for talking to me and sharing your experiences/tips.

So I want to make next year bigger and better and would love your feedback. If you have a minute can you email me your thoughts on the following questions at cjscott@usfca.edu?

1) What did you like about the show?

2) What suggestions do you have for future NVR shows?

3) Would you attend again?

4) What could we do to encourage more reefers from your area to attend?

Thanks Colin

I encourage those who attended to give Colin your thoughts. I've been giving him some of mu ideas. He is very open to what you think

I'll have to shoot you an email when I get a chance to, Colin. Of course, I was only at the swap for an hour, unfortunately. :)

Back