Neptune Aquatics

Ofzakaria BC shag priority

Why do not you participate in our DBTC group buy so you help in increasing the offering spectrum of thia program and in return we all have access to more frags?
So why are you assuming that I'm not participating?
I AM participating in it. But it hasn't started yet. I did not see any request to start purchasing yet. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I AM participating in it. But it hasn't started yet. I did not see any request to start purchasing yet. Am I missing something?

@Coral reefer just recently updated the dbtc post. He states the club has chosen to use Battle corals for the Acro vendor. Bar is still looking for a chalice/softie vender.
You did not miss any info, I think it was only decided a day or 2 ago.
I think he has already set a deadline though to pick your corals. So if you are thinking about participating, please check the post and or BC website for any sps you would like to grow out.

@Coral reefer just recently updated the dbtc post. He states the club has chosen to use Battle corals for the Acro vendor. Bar is still looking for a chalice/softie vender.
You did not miss any info, I think it was only decided a day or 2 ago.
I think he has already set a deadline though to pick your corals. So if you are thinking about participating, please check the post and or BC website for any sps you would like to grow out.
Haven’t gotten to a deadline yet, maybe a week from tomorrow. So mon the 27 likely

Am not assuming, am pointing out that we are planning a group buy and giving you and other motive to participate :). I meant that whoever participate will increase the diversity of our offerings.
You are not missing anything..
At the moment I do not have an extra frag of this one. That's why I did not schedule you for a pick up. Your name on the list thu.

Last edited:
Just for fun. This is how my shag priority was. It delayed at shipment for 3 days and arrived almost totally STN. The bag smelled like hell.
But it bounced back from a tiny twig to cover the whole tile again in around a year..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200721-141139_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721-141139_Photos.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 20200710_111304.jpg
    20200710_111304.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Just for fun. This is how my dhag priority was. It delayed at shipment for 3 days and arrived almost totally STN. The bag smelled like hell.
But it bounced back from a tiny twig to cover the whole tile again in around a year..
I found shag priority very similar with my TGC starry night...

Attachments

• 20200720_004009.jpg
    20200720_004009.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 213
Mile once told me some milli do that and show PE like that. The shag have more pronounced red and green.
Your is beautiful thu. I will look it up and try to add it toy system. Really like it

Back