Jestersix

Ofzakaria BC shag priority

Am gonna follow the program rules so:

- must be supporting member

- grow out the coral you receive, frag it when larger enough, and distribute AT LEAST 2 frags as large or larger than what you got to other members before you trade it or swap it.

- Must have a tank journal to show your system can sustain sps.

- pls provide updates every so often, including pics

- never sell it. Just grow, frag and give to other reefers in BAR. Reason am doing so, because I do not want to hurt folks like BC or others who sell online.
Start one today! It can be whatever you want it to be. But then it helps in DBTC for the chain starter to know they’re sending their coral to a safe tank.

I like using my journal to get my plans in writhing with the added benefit of peer review from the other club members.

Thanks @ofzakaria!
20200905_182302.jpg

I gotta snap a pic to show you either way... surprised me... My orange millie had no PE but now that there are no nitrates it's coming out ... but my other pieces look like the got the COVID 'do

I gotta snap a pic to show you either way... surprised me... My orange millie had no PE but now that there are no nitrates it's coming out ... but my other pieces look like the got the COVID 'do
Do not judge on millis especially wild ones. Hard to keep. This thing is tough. When I got it from BC ot arrived 3 days late and almost totally RTN in the bag. But it recovered and bounced back fully

Back