Neptune Aquatics

Ofzakaria needle in the haystack acro

I'll gladly grow one .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Am honna limit to 1 per reefer for now, this acro is slow grower and I do not hwve it available often, so I would like to spread a bit more. Especially since you taking from me the first time. Lets see how the pink floyd do.

I received a frag of this yesterday and will contribute to this chain when I have frags
EB311A09-CA6E-42DF-A2C0-E43C23EE5455.jpeg

I changed the flow in my tank and this frag got more flow, then the next morning it was losing tissue. It still has some near the top tips so it may survive, but should I look for other causes than flow? No other acros are having issues.

I’m planning on not touching it and hoping it can recover, is that the right idea or should I do something proactive like dip or cut the living parts off?

I changed the flow in my tank and this frag got more flow, then the next morning it was losing tissue. It still has some near the top tips so it may survive, but should I look for other causes than flow? No other acros are having issues.

I’m planning on not touching it and hoping it can recover, is that the right idea or should I do something proactive like dip or cut the living parts off?
This is like red dragon, some 5imes something bother it and it just dtart STN.
Make sure flow is good they hate low flow.
If u lost it do not worry am preparing another frag batch and have couple of frags of this one..will keep one aside for u

Back