Neptune Aquatics

Ofzakaria wild soli

Unfortunately the wild solo didn’t make it rtn. Didn’t notice it until I took it out to remove the plug and noticed the whole back had tissue loss.

Last edited:
Well that's good to hear I wonder what it could be

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That’s why it’s upsetting. I have no idea I posted on the the red planet dbtc that my perimeters were all in check before even picking up the frags I managed to stop the tissue loss and hopefully I can frag whatever is left to keep it going. My alk is stable and everything else. I just don’t know what happen I have more sensitive frags in my tank and they are doing just fine. I think I’m going to do icp test could it that I am running low on certain trace elements? I’m taking a break from dbtc. But I will be putting some out soon waiting a little longer to grow out. I was so upset about it I went out and bought another red planet and so far it’s doing fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s why it’s upsetting. I have no idea I posted on the the red planet dbtc that my perimeters were all in check before even picking up the frags I managed to stop the tissue loss and hopefully I can frag whatever is left to keep it going. My alk is stable and everything else. I just don’t know what happen I have more sensitive frags in my tank and they are doing just fine. I think I’m going to do icp test could it that I am running low on certain trace elements? I’m taking a break from dbtc. But I will be putting some out soon waiting a little longer to grow out. I was so upset about it I went out and bought another red planet and so far it’s doing fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Out of curiosity, what number does "in check" correspond to when it comes to parameters?

Picked up a frag of this yesterday.
B2534C0D-12C2-4B8C-9679-F0A01FBF5462.jpeg

Back