Reef nutrition

Other Hobbies

No world of Warcraft?
No, it has since improved I hear, but when I was really into MMORPGs, it was too cartoony; photo-realism is where it's at for me. I custom-build gaming rigs to let me turn up the world detail and still have killer fps. My last EQ II rig was a BFG Nvidia 790 GTX OC 1 GB DDR3, Asus P6T Deluxe V2, triple channel DDR2 CAS 3 RAM, Intel Quad Core i7 3.6 GHz with dual Western Digital VelociRaptor 12k RPM in RAID 0. I wanted to turn up the graphics that bad. Yeah, I know, it's no worse than reefing tho. :eek:

Work, then reefing take up my time. I enjoy sailing (though boat and husband's knees in need of work at the moment), camping, flyfishing newbie (more interested in checking out rivers up close than actually catching fish), used to love quilting and hiking.
I love to sail, I wish I could do it more. The most I ever got to do were the sailing classes I took at the UCSC marina, got to sail 3 days a week for two summers in a row. :cool:

I play World of Warcraft not as hardcore as I once was but still love raiding and killing dragons a couple times a week. I play softball too. Our reefing has taken a bit of a turn lately. We are breeding clownfish and soon to start orchid dottybacks to the mix. So my dinning room now looks like a laboratory with all the phyto, rotifer, brine shrimp, and copepods cultures not to mention the 7 tanks of various fish and sizes.

I play World of Warcraft not as hardcore as I once was but still love raiding and killing dragons a couple times a week. I play softball too. Our reefing has taken a bit of a turn lately. We are breeding clownfish and soon to start orchid dottybacks to the mix. So my dinning room now looks like a laboratory with all the phyto, rotifer, brine shrimp, and copepods cultures not to mention the 7 tanks of various fish and sizes.

What's your breeding set-up look like?

c81c11ff823dee25ec1f6e8e56689cb7.jpg
50683360273199c716e6e973227b1807.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I just bought a used PS/4 and the guy threw in Destiny. I've been playing it last week actually. But I'll wait for Destiny 2 rather than buy all the DLC stuff.

My other hobbies consist mostly of cleaning the garage.

Ah. Too bad it's not cross platform. I'm on Xbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishing (used to no more time), Guns (California making harder for law abiding citizen), Cars (Pot holes in our crappy freeways and roads make it challenging), Reptites (bearded dragon)

Freshwater planted

Past hobbies
Badminton (haven't touched it for years thoug)
Airsoft: prefer CQB, didn't like the big game as much
Gaming: WoW, LoL, Diablo 3

Oh, I also used to do Brazilian Jujitsu and Hopkito but it's been a while and I'm pretty rusty. I think I want to try out some Krav Maga next.

Back