Jestersix

Phoenix 14k MH's?

Does anyone run Phoenix 14k MH's? I've read really good things about them but wanted some feedback from someone who currently runs them. Are they unnaturally blue?

I had both the 150w and 250w. PAR output was real good and crisp blue color. I prefer it more blue so it wasn't too much for me. Not as blue as Radiums

I am using them now. I like them because they are not too blue but the coral have nice color under them. I got tired of 20k lights since they made me feel like I was living in a bug zapper.

Neptune uses them for the sps frags on the right side of the store.

Good deal. I might hit up perculation and see if they have time to show me the look.

Do any stores in the city sell the bulbs?

Running one as well. I don't see it without my T5's on, but it really balances out my blasting of blue with the t5's. Quite happy with them, especially for the price.

Gonzo said:
Good deal. I might hit up perculation and see if they have time to show me the look.

Do any stores in the city sell the bulbs?

AC on Ocean would be the only place that might have them but I doubt it...Probably have to order. Online would be the easiest

Nice. I'm thinking of running 2 ATI blue plus, and 2 fiji purple. Or if it's not blue enough, I'll go with 3 ATI Blue plus and 1 fiji purple. :8)

Yea. I figured I'd get 2 bulbs just incase it's too much red then I'll switch out 1 of them and keep the other for when I need to replace the bulb. But maybe I'll be surprised :)

Back