Our mission

PIF: Thin pink birdsnest

I’d love a piece of the pink birds nest but unlikely I can make it to WC anytime soon. If someone from South Bay picks up and is willing to hold one for me, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you again JVU, I just wanted to let you know I put some pics up in my tank journal, everything appears to be doing well thus far. I'd be interested in your input for placement if you wanted to take a look: My Journal

Reactions: JVU
I got my frags from @treylane today, thanks again for the pieces, and thanks @Coral reefer for the offer as well. They were just down the road from me .
1B078D3D-81DE-42B6-A4C4-FD269C13CC2A.jpeg

I also have 3 1inch frags that broke off from my pieces of the Pink birds nest located in San Bruno if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
I’d love a piece of the pink birds nest but unlikely I can make it to WC anytime soon. If someone from South Bay picks up and is willing to hold one for me, I’d appreciate it.

I can break off a piece for you, if you can make it to my neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack, but I've got some pink and some green birdsnest getting hacked up today/tomorrow as well in San Mateo if anyone's still looking. The pic doesn't do the green stuff justice, it's pretty bright.

i-Qh9XV4z-X4.jpg
I would be interested if you have any remaining.

I have and will be making a bunch of generous frags of thin-branch pink Birdsnest coral (Seriatopora hystrix), free to supporting members. It is a relatively easy SPS coral with fast growth. I’ve had it for several years. No major pests to report.

Pickup in Walnut Creek.
I would be interested if you still have any available.

Back