Our mission

PLEASE HELP: Looking for BAR 2012 Pictures!

Hey everyone, I was hoping I could enlist the help of all of you to collaborate on a photo gathering project of all the BAR events this year. It'd be great to show something at our last meet of the year. :)

High resolution pictures would be preferable but any pictures are welcome. Just let me know if there's a third-party vendor where your photos are hosted so that I can download them and put them together or if you want to send me your flash memory card/drive. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for putting this together, Denzil!

If anyone has photographs of your tank, inhabitants, or anything else cool to share, please submit them too! But please keep the photos PG-13. There are some things you can't un-see. :bigsmile:

You should change this thread title to say - "looking for BAR events pics".

Although I haven't seen many people (besides you) taking pics this year. I did see Scott Fellmans's GF take pics at Saturday's meeting. Maybe you can ask for copies from her?

YO D.

I have some pics of Jester Six doing his rockscape thing and some of the Steinhart backstage tour. PM your addy and I'll send you a CD.

Apon said:
You should change this thread title to say - "looking for BAR events pics".

Although I haven't seen many people (besides you) taking pics this year. I did see Scott Fellmans's GF take pics at Saturday's meeting. Maybe you can ask for copies from her?

Yeah, good idea. It's not getting as much visibility as I thought it would. I guess not very many people were really interested in taking pictures. It's one of my other hobbies so I enjoy the practice. :)

aqua-nut said:
YO D.

I have some pics of Jester Six doing his rockscape thing and some of the Steinhart backstage tour. PM your addy and I'll send you a CD.

Will do. Thanks for the offer!

Back