Kessil

Pop in if you're around!

Hey Rich, it went well. I should be done building the stands today and tomorrow and they should be sanded and sealed and dry b4 the weekend.

Pics or it didn't happen, Jim... :bigsmile:

BTW...congrats on the new shop! It's a good thing yours is far away from mine..hehe.

Sorry for not popping in Jim. I got caught helping my sister and finished moving in.

robert4025 said:
Pics or it didn't happen, Jim... :bigsmile:

BTW...congrats on the new shop! It's a good thing yours is far away from mine..hehe.
Thx Robert!
store008.jpg

store011.jpg

store013.jpg
I always think I'm going to get more done than I do. Got the dozen 50 breeder sumps in today. Darn heavy tanks, especially the last 3! But I didn't finish the stands yet...sigh...

Looking good. Glad you got the floor worked out. That surface will be easy to keep clean :)

reminds me of school floors :) A Reef Nutrition floor sign would look great on it :lol:

Hey Jim - Nice looking stands!!! Are you just going to stain them with varnish or are you going to paint them? Any recommendations on what type of paint if I want to paint a stand black? Thanks, Doug

Jay just go to the first post :) Jim is opening a new LFS with a new style of business plan. It's extremely in line with BAR's mission statement and Jim's beliefs :)

Back