Neptune Aquatics

RC on sale....

I just subscribed for boxes every 2 months, hopefully I’ll get that price locked in. Alk gets pretty high after I WC with black box Red Sea and this 200 gal box is less than the 55 gallon buckets I’ve been getting, thanks for sharing the find. I noticed the price is also matched on chewy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone in the San Jose area wants to go in this together, I bought 5 boxes for $33 each, including tax.

I just subscribed for boxes every 2 months, hopefully I’ll get that price locked in. Alk gets pretty high after I WC with black box Red Sea and this 200 gal box is less than the 55 gallon buckets I’ve been getting, thanks for sharing the find. I noticed the price is also matched on chewy

If you are referring to Subscribe and Save at Amazon, it definitely does NOT lock in prices, at all. If you want a bunch of boxes at a low price you have to buy them at that time.

If you are referring to Subscribe and Save at Amazon, it definitely does NOT lock in prices, at all. If you want a bunch of boxes at a low price you have to buy them at that time.
That's correct. Amazon will charge the existing price at the time item is shipped.

Wow, $20 cheaper per box than last time I bought it from Amazon...

I was planning to switch to a "higher end" salt to try out, but it’s hard to pass up a deal like this.

Yeah, I've been using Fritz RPM because it mixes right away and doesn't leave nearly as much scum/precipitate as some of the others. I have been pretty happy with it. However, this price is hard to pass up. What are people's experience with this salt?

Yeah, I've been using Fritz RPM because it mixes right away and doesn't leave nearly as much scum/precipitate as some of the others. I have been pretty happy with it. However, this price is hard to pass up. What are people's experience with this salt?
Been using it awhile. Mixes very fast for me. Not getting much crud in my mixing. BArrell.

The difference a day makes....I was shopping for salt on Monday and found RC to be a lot higher price on Amazon, so I ordered it from Wal-Mart because it was $45 for the 200gal boxes.Even told my dad and he bought some the next day. $45 was still a good deal from where I originally saw the price though.

I mixed 200g for my new tank a few weeks ago and it mixed extremely well, much better than the Fritz RPM I use in my 55g. The Brute was spotless afterward.

oh those poor delivery drivers. It's bad enough they're trying to stay healthy and away from people, now you're going to make them carry 50 pound boxes of salt to your door :D
When UPS brought me some salt buckets , he looked at me and said “ We hate these things “

When UPS brought me some salt buckets , he looked at me and said “ We hate these things “
Yeah, which is why in the past I would bring a cart out to his truck, and actually help him take the buckets from the truck to put on my handcart. I mean it doesn't help when they're loading the truck at the beginning of the day, but I'm sure they appreciate the help at delivery time.

Back