Jestersix

Reef 3D printing request thread

I am in need of something to cover this huge hole in my tank lid. I think this was intended as a permanent autofeeder location but I rarely use it and a fish just jumped through it. So I’m considering a 3d printed piece to nicely slot over the hole.

I really just need a square (3 7/8ths”) with a tab on each side so that it won’t fall in, but the two tabs on the lid side will need to be higher than the two tabs touching the tank glass. Pretty basic design, but it will take someone who can create a custom file.

View attachment 56382View attachment 56383
I'm texting you now

Hey guys, I need some things and figured I’d ask here before I order online. Please let me know if anyone can make any of these for me. Thank you!

5ct Frag Plug Stand 30mm V3

5ct Coral Frag Spike

1ct DI Resin Packing Kit

1ct Hanna Cuvette Drying Rack (6 Vial Version)

Hey guys, I need some things and figured I’d ask here before I order online. Please let me know if anyone can make any of these for me. Thank you!

5ct Frag Plug Stand 30mm V3

5ct Coral Frag Spike

1ct DI Resin Packing Kit

1ct Hanna Cuvette Drying Rack (6 Vial Version)

I have a bunch of spikes and stands left over from what I printed from cfm.

This one looks pretty good.

If someone has time, could you print this for me? I will be at the swap. I can compensate you for the filament if that’s a concern, I don’t know how much that costs.

Can anyone print a stand for a Tunze ATO Pump?

I won’t be at the swap, but if anyone can print it for you, I have the .stl file. You’ll need to buy the suction cups if you want it to stick to the bottom.

1717102687327.jpeg

Pawfly 20 Pack Clear Suction Cups 0.8 Inch PVC Plastic Sucker Without Hooks for Home Decoration and Organization
https://a.co/d/aI9hD8d

Last edited:
Back