Will you be attending?

• Me

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Me +1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I’ll try to make it too, sounds fun! I didn’t vote in the dates above.

Since you‘ve settled on a date, if you want a headcount maybe delete the existing poll and start a new one for RSVP, and set it to show names maybe. I’m just thinking it might help for planning at the restaurant, since dates people are available isn’t the same as saying you’re going.

This would literally be the one event my wife actually would want to come to, and it has nothing to do with reefers being there :D

Although I'm not a huge fan of Pho... who knows my wife goes without me to an event :D

This would literally be the one event my wife actually would want to come to, and it has nothing to do with reefers being there :D

Although I'm not a huge fan of Pho... who knows my wife goes without me to an event :D
They have vermicelli bowls and other things to eat too.

5CA9FB3A-4414-47BE-8ACC-834D985A9D61.jpeg

Tables 15,14,11,12 are 6ppl tables, rest are 4s. I recommend sitting on the tables right side close to tank

Just to make it interesting. Whoever can solo finish this bowl in 2 hours wins a baby og bounce. Cost $50, bowl size 4 large bowls.

Hmm.. size 4 bowl OR 4 large bowls? :)

I don't know what size 4 is , but 4 large bowls, no thanks! I can managed 1 large size bowl, but not 4. haha

You need more rules. Are we allowed to “manually empty our stomachs” half way through?
You need more rules. Are we allowed to “manually empty our stomachs” half way through?
No one has ever tried it at my shop, not even as a group of 3/4 people. Sides of veggies are optional. You can empty your stomach and go on bathroom breaks but must be complete within 2 hours. No throwing up the food in the bathroom :)

Last edited:
How does this compare to the original Pho Challenge at Pho Garden. Eric and I tried it probably over 10 years ago and didn't get close.

How does this compare to the original Pho Challenge at Pho Garden. Eric and I tried it probably over 10 years ago and didn't get close.
Idk never heard of pho Garden, this challenge is just for fun don’t try to kill yourself doing it. It’s good for Instagram and picture taking, overall fun experience is what I’m trying to do

Back