Neptune Aquatics

Sat, Nov 2 - Bob Fenner Presentation (and more) in Sacramento

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Event: MARS and SAS in the Sacramento area are hosting speaker Bob Fenner, raffles, and fellow hobbyists to talk shop with in Folsom on Saturday, November 2.
Location: Round Table Pizza in the shopping center near the intersection of Greenback and Madison in Folsom.
Time: 3:00pm–4:30pm: MARS will host Bob for an open Q&A forum. The forum will be preceded by a raffle. This is a great opportunity for you to speak 1-on-1 with Bob and get your aquarium questions answered.
4:30-6:00pm: Dinner break. If you eat dinner at Round Table and let them know you’re with the fish club, you’ll get 10% your entire food order that night. Over dinner, stay and chat with other aquarium hobbyists!
6:00pm–10:00pm: SAS will host Bob for the presentation, followed by an auction featuring live fish and plants and aquarium equipment and supplies, another raffle, and a bowl show. Bob will give a presentation entitled, “Coral Compatibility: Reducing Captive Negative Interactions Between Cnidarians," discussing the problems that can occur between different corals when building a reef aquarium, the causes of those problems, and how you can reduce them to create a beautiful healthy reef tank.
Details: On their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MARS-Marine-Aquarist-Roundtable-of-Sacramento-199349736757574/

Sounds fun to me. Hope I can make it. Anybody know what a "bowl show" is?

I got to hang out with Bob Fenner at the last Atlanta MACNA. Awesome dude. Anyone want to carpool up? I also have a pad in Citrus Heights, if it’s late and people want to crash instead of driving back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am probably going up - but not staying till 10pm there. Not sure carpooling would work for those who want to attend the whole time.

Back