Reef nutrition

Sep 2019 CFM

Is the club going to be selling tickets this time around? I just don’t want to buy from the website directly if I can get them through the club.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the event says "free parking" is there a parking area? Or is it "free" as in no place charges for parking around the area?

Edit: n/m I see in google maps there's a huge parking structure next to it, so I'm guessing that's where.

yes - but it can get crowed- at least it was tonight, and you have to walk around to the entrance. No garage entrance without Room Key. The garage is for the whole strip mall/ shopping area. Did you buy a ticket from me?

@Apon maybe a stupid question but will we be able to grab our tickets from the bar table before going in or where do we grab the tickets purchased from you?

@Apon maybe a stupid question but will we be able to grab our tickets from the bar table before going in or where do we grab the tickets purchased from you?

yes should be ok - Our table is behind the Ticket sales about 10 feet. I may just put the WILL CALL tickets with them. What time do you plan to be there. I think it will be a zoo when it opens at 11am.

I know it will be busy but I’m planning on being there when the doors open. I have to be somewhere later in the day. Let me know what you end up doing. Thanks!!

yes - but it can get crowed- at least it was tonight, and you have to walk around to the entrance. No garage entrance without Room Key. The garage is for the whole strip mall/ shopping area. Did you buy a ticket from me?
yes I did, buy a ticket that is. But I won't show up until way later, enough to see how close my numbers were to the winning raffle tickets but I don't want to wander around there for 3 hours either

Back