High Tide Aquatics

SFSUPHYSICS.......

Hey Mike hope you are ready for it!!! It's ready for you :)

Just to give you an idea of the size.... You going to be home on monday? Or maybe you can come by my work and we can try and cram it into your prius.. :)

2972726738_08bfa34894_b.jpg

Oh I'm all a flutter with anticipation :D Actually today I was cleaning up a spot for it to go downstairs... tank #4 ready for the downstairs (at least tanks that are "show tanks" I don't count all the minor small ones :D)

Doug, I will be home Monday, however if it is more convenient for you I can swing by your work no problem, my car's back hatch tapers down to about 38" at the thinnest, so there's plenty of room. The length isn't an issue either unless it's 8 feet long :D

Jeremy: It will hold my babies yes :D

Hahahha.. I'll give you a call Mike.. It'd probably work out better for me if you could come by my work.. I'm right off of the mariposa exit off the 280 extension going towards downtown.. Actually only a couple exits from where you are....

That thing barely fit... Hey Mike don't throw my blanket and rope away.. Just put it into a garbage bag and seal it up so the cats can't get to it :) I'm super allergic to cats :)

Hahahah.. Sorry Phong I just got rid of my last two glass tanks close to that size.. I'll call my friend that I gave them too.. You going to use them for a sump or for a display? I think the dimensions on them were 36"x20"front to back and 16" tall.. Old ocenaics..

For a display.. I got one from Tim. I'm going to use that for my Turtles. I have another 30G cube that I am/was setting up but then I got an idea that why not 2 40G breeders next to others :D ..

[quote author=Unarce link=topic=4970.msg61077#msg61077 date=1225145101]
Is someone else using sfsuphysics!?! All this baby and expensive equipment talk just doesn't sound like him :p
[/quote]

Did you feel that?

I just pinched you :p

Are we dreaming? Where are we?

Back