Our mission

(Sold Out as of 2/4) Corals Farmers Market 11-5 pm on Saturday February 8th. - Discount tickets available again for active members again

Anyone know wwu123? I cant get a hold of him.

(only 14 tickets left as of 1/26)

Hi Apon,

Sorry for the late reply. Not sure why the original Paypal didn't go through on 1/24. But just re-did the transaction in Paypal and it's showing confirmed.

Full name: Warren Wu

Hi Apon,

Sorry for the late reply. Not sure why the original Paypal didn't go through on 1/24. But just re-did the transaction in Paypal and it's showing confirmed.

Full name: Warren Wu
Payment Confirmed 1 ticket to wwu123 Warren Wu - ADER

Hi, I just signed up and my wife signed up and also became a paid member. We are returning to the hobby and want to attend the corals farmers market. Can we just buy tickets at the door or are there a limited amount and we should purchase online ASAP?

Thanks Mike

Hi, I just signed up and my wife signed up and also became a paid member. We are returning to the hobby and want to attend the corals farmers market. Can we just buy tickets at the door or are there a limited amount and we should purchase online ASAP?

Thanks Mike
Yes they sell them at the door, but I think its $15 at the door. I still have tickets for $10 each, or if your membership is active them $3 for the active member.

fyi; for some reason they only had maybe half of the pre order tickets at the check in table. Mine wasn’t in there. But, it was all good... i gave the “secret” bar handshake and when Steve Tyree turned his back, I slipped right in.

Back