Kessil

(Sold Out as of 2/4) Corals Farmers Market 11-5 pm on Saturday February 8th. - Discount tickets available again for active members again

Apon

Supporting Member
Hello All,

11-5 pm on Saturday February 8th 2020. SVCFM

I finally received the tickets in the mail today. Again I will be selling the tickets to Supporting Club Members at a discounted cost of $3 per ticket. (non-members/guests can also buy at regular cost of $10 now as of 1/10/2020 currently through me too)

They sold online for $5, but that raises to $10 Jan 8th. Then we stop selling online about 5 days before event and you will need to buy at the door.

The BOD is discussing on Booth details -
*****If we have enough volunteers to man a table again at the event (TBD) so Tickets can be picked there as Will Call. (Just like last year). Or if you see me at a meeting or event.

FYI - After the club confirms if there is enough help for setup/take-down and manning a booth. Free Tickets were given out to Volunteers. So look out for future threads on this too. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Paypal to arnold.pon@att.net
Send me your real name and you BAR handle.

Last edited:
Tickets passed on at SF tank tour. ADDH, ADDI, ADDJ

Treylane - CFM volunteer
Rolf - Paid $3 -
JVU - BOD Volunteer CFM

Hello All,

11-5 pm on Saturday February 8th 2020. SVCFM

I finally received the tickets in the mail today. Again I will be selling the tickets to Supporting Club Members at a discounted cost of $3 per ticket. (non-members/guests can also buy at regular cost of $10 now as of 1/10/2020 currently through me too)

They sold online for $5, but that raises to $10 Jan 8th. Then we stop selling online about 5 days before event and you will need to buy at the door.

The BOD is discussing on Booth details -
*****If we have enough volunteers to man a table again at the event (TBD) so Tickets can be picked there as Will Call. (Just like last year). Or if you see me at a meeting or event.

FYI - After the club confirms if there is enough help for setup/take-down and manning a booth. Free Tickets were given out to Volunteers. So look out for future threads on this too. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Paypal to arnold.pon@att.net
Send me your real name and you BAR handle.
I would like 3 tickets please for my family and I. Will send the PayPal now

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's ok, I would like to help a bit more.
Sent 30 to apon.
My wife and kid will enjoy the event so am thankful for that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As discussed - 4 tickets numbers later incase you want to bring a friend or resell one. - 3 paid, 1 ticket free(volunteer) - ADDM, ADDN, ADDO, ADDP

Back