Our mission

Tank tour: 2nd stop, Eileen

Ibn

After seeing Wayland's tank, Eileen's looks like it's ready for a couple hundred more frags. :D

D2X_9427.jpg

D2X_9431.jpg

D2X_9432.jpg

D2X_9435.jpg

D2X_9436.jpg

D2X_9437.jpg

D2X_9439.jpg

D2X_9440.jpg

D2X_9441.jpg

D2X_9442.jpg

D2X_9443.jpg

Yep, she is up to 6 clams....I am at 12 : )

The blues zoos one are from Charles...Blue Halos. its in the DTBC listing

I think almost everyones tank look bare compared to WEYLAND's... hahahahhh sorry weyland.

Nice pics Eric

Eileen, btw... what kind of zoo is that purplish/blue looking one ?

CharlesV

Those are from CWolfus and are the Blue Halos.

For some unknown reason they seem to grow really well in my tank, and in my opinion they kill the Tub's blue zoos for color.

Eric actually took the picture on the side of 250w Reeflux 12K (the other side of the tank has 400w Ushio 14K).

Add your name to the the DBTC line, and I'll get to you soon enough:D

Eric did a great job of capturing what these Blue Halos really look like (at least in my tank). All the other pictures I've seen of Blue Halos seem to have a washed out blue coloration.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=2407.msg24466#msg24466 date=1190005468]
Tub blue :D

Nice tank Eileen.... Love those clams.. look like you hang out with Arnold too much ;D
[/quote]

John's handle is TUBS, not TUB :)

Yah, many try to call me Hendee (last name), Gretchen, Grishem (oh, are you related to the author?) and just recently Grisum (CSI?).

You mean Grissom :D

How the heck do they get Gretchen??? I have been called way too many variations of my name and completely different names all together.

Yah, Grissom. He's the head CSI guy, right?

Dunno bout the Gretchen bit, but I cringe every time I hear it :/

when I was a kid, I wanted to be named David. Seemed nice and simple. David Moore in fact, James Bond's son :D Licensed to Kill, and Ill. OK, so I wanted to be a Beastie Boy as well :D

Back