Kessil

TReWaMe Chalice

One frag available; I have to be picky on who gives it a home to grow in happy (you guys know I'm picky) then to pass it along the club.
Must have success with chalices, put me first in line if blah blah blah.
I had it a while back but came off the frag plug and God knows where it went among the rock; I have it back and back-up is not a bad idea.
Pick up in SF is preferred, I might give you a tank tour of what's going to challenge Jim's looooooong journey to life in a reef tank ;)
I know pictures are worth millions of words but at today's Dollar value no pic available.

Sorry for misleading; I was going though DBTC’s, trying to find how to revive some but seems old postings are buried, lost or X that cannot be edited.
This chalice was my brother’s but I saw the inquiry of the name and after so long, I had to reply the coded name.
I would like to bring back some DBTC that either I started or was a recipient of.
I feel DBTC has fallen behind on being the jewel of the club to the generosity of you guys BUT if I get a hold of some old chains, definetly will work on bringing them back to the club. I want to say my new tank will be mainly a DBTC tank.
I have to update what I’ve been kindly given already to start; slowly will update the chains.

Back