Kessil

Tropic Marin Salt on order!

Randyadammartin

Supporting Member
Folks,
Talked to cerissa @ Neptune and they are going to order a pallet of tropic Marin pro 200 gallon salt. I have no information when it will come in.

Randy

Last edited:

Randyadammartin

Supporting Member
That’s great, did they tell you a price?

to answer this question as factually as possible.

The conversation started inquiring about a group buy on a pallets worth of TMR. It later transpired to just ordering a palette of TMR and charging whatever the regular price that Neptune charges.
So at this point it wouldn’t be a group buy. Rather Neptune just purchasing it to be nice.

@robert4025 would have to commit on what the cost is. We didn’t discuss a price dollar amount.

I am just going to carry this salt on a regular basis again since there seems to be enough interest growing in the community for it. I used to carry it a while back but it wasn’t moving fast enough so I stopped. We were told the pallet may be here in a week or two. $99.99/bucket.

JVU

BOD
Staff member
I am just going to carry this salt on a regular basis again since there seems to be enough interest growing in the community for it. I used to carry it a while back but it wasn’t moving fast enough so I stopped. We were told the pallet may be here in a week or two. $99.99/bucket.
Have you heard anything about them superficially rebranding the salt and increasing the price $10/bucket this year?

Have you heard anything about them superficially rebranding the salt and increasing the price $10/bucket this year?
I haven’t heard anything officially from them Tropic Marin or their suppliers. I have heard of price increase across the board on a lot of other products due to supply chain issues so I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that comes down the pipe later from Tropic.

Reactions: JVU

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
You welcome;)
I told you!