Our mission

What is killing my fish. Please help

True, but they could easily be mistaken. I know I wasn't aware of the distinction for a while.
Mmmm well, yes and no. one is smooth, they other has bristles. I guess to someone that knows very little, they might look the same despite the obvious differences.

I always alerted my customers to the potential issues with brittles.

Mmmm well, yes and no. one is smooth, they other has bristles. I guess to someone that knows very little, they might look the same despite the obvious differences.

I always alerted my customers to the potential issues with brittles.
Good on you to do. I'm just pointing this out as a possibility to the OP, since they may have been like me and not understood there was a difference between serpent + brittle starfish and used the terms interchangeably.

How to I find it or catch is it possible?
Is a night predator IMOE; we noticed fish and coral gone without explanation; my brother at night and only a moonlight on, lights in the room off, saw something dark moving among the rocks; he tried the plastic tongs with no success, those worms are strong. Finally he used long needle nose pliers; he cleaned them really good before plunging the pair in the tank and waited for the worm to come out and bingo !!! After that successful hunt, no more casualties.
There's a picture of it in a 5G bucket after it was caught somewhere buried here. I loaded the image on photo bucket but they changed their policy and now my pictures are held hostage on that platform. I'll try looking for it

Back