Reef nutrition

What's Your Day Job?

denzil said:
robert4025 said:
I was a prototype engineer at a semiconductor company. About a year ago, I quit the job and work for my wife at Neptune Aquatics...hehe. I am now an official fish geek and proud of it. I wish the money is a little better though because cleaning fish poop and cutting corals every day kinda get old sometime...lol. But I get to sleep in past 9AM! YAH!

Hehe, cool! I didn't realize you were an engineer before. The money CAN be better if you're interested in putting more effort in making Neptune Aquatics a nationwide name. :)
I still order from Robert :-D (Still working on a bridge to some beach front property out here in NM)

iCon said:
I bridge gaps.

(Woah 999 posts...My 1000th post will have to be something good if I remember and don't get sucked into random comments)
nice milestone!
Hmmmm. posting her to see what number I am up too.....
I'll bet gimmeto has 1000 posts on his own tank thread by now. LOL

JAR said:
iCon said:
I bridge gaps.

(Woah 999 posts...My 1000th post will have to be something good if I remember and don't get sucked into random comments)
nice milestone!

Getting "sucked" into random threads is my specialty...how else do you get 1,000+ posts on one's build thread ? :p

gimmito said:
JAR said:
iCon said:
I bridge gaps.

nice milestone!

Getting "sucked" into random threads is my specialty...how else do you get 1,000+ posts on one's build thread ? :p

I think this is just a common BAR theme. :)

Well I figured I would up date my day job. I just moved out to the east coast and started working at The House Of Fins in Greenwich Connecticut. Never have seen a collection of rare fish all in one place like they have there.

coralfarmer said:
Well I figured I would up date my day job. I just moved out to the east coast and started working at The House Of Fins in Greenwich Connecticut. Never have seen a collection of rare fish all in one place like they have there.

James,

Congratulations on making the big move! I'm kinda bummed though, the LFS will never be the same without you. You'll be missed!

coralfarmer said:

Congrats. Rob and the crew are great people. Perhaps I'll see you at SPLASH next year :D

Saw this thread pop up so I figured I'd share...

I am a web/mobile developer working on my own ideas and help clients build web applications.

In my past, I helped build UC Berkeley's first generation exoskeleton robot (lower extremity), worked with ophthalmic medical imaging devices, cancer-treating "death ray" machines, and portable audio-video players. So I know a bit about electrical, mechanical, and software engineering.

Now I just do software. ^_^
And as someone said in this thread, part-time diaper changer. It stopped, but we're expecting another one soon. More diaper changes. Woohoo!

I lead teams that develop and implement global clinical trials of investigational new medicines for the treatment of cancer at a local bio-pharma company.

Back