High Tide Aquatics

Who wants to go in on buying 360 Coralz?

Seems to be large enough to partition off an area for an aquaculture facility... I could need more space for breeding Marine Bettas and my Regal Angel pair asked for a bigger tank.

The $1 price tag is a bit concerning. It usually means that there are substantial debts or financial obligations to pay...

Seems to be large enough to partition off an area for an aquaculture facility... I could need more space and my regal angel pair asked for a bigger tank.

The $1 price tag is a bit concerning. It usually means that there are substantial debts or financial obligations to pay...
I think the $1 is just standard Craigslist shenanigans. The site forces you to put a number because having an asking price is useful, so people who don’t want to do that so they can bargain later put 1. It’s a cheesy tactic but very common.

I think the $1 is just standard Craigslist shenanigans. The site forces you to put a number because having an asking price is useful, so people who don’t want to do that so they can bargain later put 1. It’s a cheesy tactic but very common.
Jinx

Reactions: JVU
Back