Cali Kid Corals

Wonderpus pic!

I think that would voilate his terms of the other one Norm. Conventions typically want fresh/new material to be presented ;)

[quote author=Thales link=topic=1745.msg16411#msg16411 date=1172354862]
Gresham is silly! :lol:
[/quote]

So is Rich :D

:lol: Hah, you got trapped in your own code :D

Hey Rich, FYI I saw an small octopus and 2 Cuttlefish at Ocean Treasures, not sure what species. But the cuttles were white about 2 inches. Really small.

Yup, they where on the same shipment as Rich's ;) I tanked the cuttles, and Rich acclimated them :D

Rich, you should be careful. I saw this documentary once about those things. They'll fly up and suck onto your face, then implant an egg into your stomach. You can't remove them because their blood is some kind of molecular acid. Then when you are having some kind of dinner party, the larvae will burst forth from your chest and grow huge, killing your coworkers one by one. In the documentary, the last survivor had to blow it into space. She then went on to study gorillas or Zuul or something. Anyway, I think it was on PBS, I didn't catch the title of it. I think the director was some film school kid, Ridley Something.

V

Vince -

Your warning came too late:

ulufeke.jpg

Back