Jestersix

Yellow polyped Tonga Acro

A little update on this coral. It has been in my tank since for a couple of months now, and the color is yellow with purple tips and white/yellow pollups. It has encrusted nicely but is a slow grower. Hopefully in a couple more months I can start fraging this.

Here is the coral I got from you, Norman. It has grown enough that I can now make a couple of frags to return to DBTC. But it does not seem to look the same as what you have in your picture.

Note I just link this picture from Eric's site. I hope I'm not voilating any rights :D

D2X_1374.jpg

And here is a DBTC frag I started. This frag was bought originally from Tongao.
http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=2103.0

No problem norman. I can cut you frag. Just let me know how you want it delivered.

I reviewed this thread and looks like next order to receive a 2nd gen is as follows:
sheveley
otterpop510

Then,
Elite
dswong
sulcata1619
kinetic

Sheveley and kenzo let me know if you guys still interested to get a frag of this coral.

Hehe... yah.

Shiveley is MARS, and he hasn't been around for BAR stuff.

Otterpop510/kenzo is sort of around, but I think he's been busy appeasing the gf with non reef stuff.

Elite... maybe if we make him take a frag, he'll start a nano :D

dswong
sulcata1619
kinetic

Who the heck are those 3?? :D

No rush on a frag for me, Perry. As long as there are pieces floating around out there, I'll snag one back at some point :D

Norman, that might be the one. No wonder there seems to be a big difference between my coral and the one from this DBTC thread.

Sound like I never received the yellow tonga frag from this DBTC thread. I hope a frag of your yellow tonga still exist. I hope Tom (Northbay-reefer) clone of your frag didn't perish due to his tank crash a few months back.

I think I posted somewhere that I gave you the wrong one originally, but later did get the yellow one to you. That happened around the time of BACFM maybe?

I read my post in May from this thread and looks like that the one I received was the blue/green tenius. I did not acknowledge receiving the yellow polyp coral but instead got the wrong one.

Man I would love to have recieved that yellow polyp tonga but I don't think I got it. I know I haven't got it cause I haven't had any DBTC that died on me.

Well anyway I need to move my posts to the correct thread. To this thread http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=1959.0

Back