Jestersix

2012 BAR SPS grow challenge - "2012 Grow Down"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I'm going to be rideless come Saturday, it's fine though. If my number is called give it to Jonathan who shoehorned himself with that 99 number Price is Right style
#1: $3000
#2: $5000
#3: YEAH ONE DOLLAR!!!!!!
#4: Ahem... two dollars.

12 local folks signed up.
9 at meeting
3 will have to deal with Jess directly.

Kyle I'm PMing you....
Thanks Piper for the pickup.

sfsuphysics said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I'm going to be rideless come Saturday, it's fine though. If my number is called give it to Jonathan who shoehorned himself with that 99 number Price is Right style
#1: $3000
#2: $5000
#3: YEAH ONE DOLLAR!!!!!!
#4: Ahem... two dollars.

But the price is right has RULES about whether your number has to be closest to the actual value, or cannot be over, or something like that (haven't watched the show in decades)! Here, we were simply told to pick a number between 1-100. Lucky for me, I was bright enough NOT to pick 1 or 100. Nor was the integer requirement specified, though I think everyone has chosen one. I was tempted to pick 99.99999999, but refrained. ;-)

The challenge is on.
Off to a whopping 0.52" start. (generously rounded up)
;)

grow_off_base.jpg

A year from now, I will be bragging about my big 10 inch
coral.

Lets do this! While I didn't have a ruler, I think I'm in the lead, it looks to be at least 2 inches long on my monitor ;)

Assuming everyone had the same frag discs, we'll just use that as a gauge of it's enormity!!

growoutcontest.jpg

Dude you already knocked it over? Professional.

There was one left in the box when we packed up the other day so somebody didn't get one on Saturday. It's in my tank now. I'm going to glue them end to end, and clearly be in the lead.

Seriously though, who didn't grab one of the 9 allocated for pickup at the meeting? LMK

houser said:
Dude you already knocked it over? Professional.
Hey excuse me that I have flow in my tank to the tune of 10k gph, maybe your coral with your little maxijet powerheads with the venturi bubbles shooting out will enjoy the aeration that your tank has ;)

sfsuphysics said:
Lets do this! While I didn't have a ruler, I think I'm in the lead, it looks to be at least 2 inches long on my monitor ;)

Assuming everyone had the same frag discs, we'll just use that as a gauge of it's enormity!!

growoutcontest.jpg

Hmmm....

Yours is only 2 inches long, limp and fallen over.
My sympathies.
:p

rygh said:
sfsuphysics said:

growoutcontest.jpg

Hmmm....

Yours is only 2 inches long, limp and fallen over.
My sympathies.
:p
funny , Im in this challenge too

Back