High Tide Aquatics

6th SF Tank Tour - Tentantive Sun Dec 6th?

A special thanks to all who opened their homes and hearts. Thank you . Pictures coming up....

JAR

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IANI

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

APON

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

Orient Express

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

PatrickB

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

I don't have any of Arman's / Reefer :(

Thanks Arnold for putting together the tank tour, Jon & Danny for hosting, & all the guys who showed their tanks. It was nice to finally put faces to the handles. ;) You guys inspired me to keep plugging along with my 450 project and get ready for the penninsula tank tour. :bigsmile:

Thanks to arnold for putting this together.Jon is an awsome Host.glad to see everybody tank.alway inspired me to do better for the next tank tour.also glad to meet some old timer and new reefers,it's alway been a pleasure to talk to them.Thank you again

LapSan

From what?...it was just a quiet little sunday in the city.

: ) Thanks for everyone for coming out and hosting by showing your tanks! Food was great- company was great - Parking wasn't bad- and got to see a few tanks too.

Damn...nice looking fish. You are all very welcome. Looking forward to more pics.

Thanks Jon for the extra crab!

Thanks Arnold for arranging this. I'd also like to thank everyone that let us into their home and CJ for cooking. The tanks were great and it was nice to hang out with people that share my passion for reef keeping.

Thanks.

Thank you Arnold for organizing the tour and to everyone for opening up their homes to us. Everyone's tanks were so amazingly beautiful and uniquely special. I got home yesterday and stared longingly at my empty tank... sigh... You guys really make it so I want to spend more time beautifying my tank. Thanks once again to everyone for their friendliness and hospitality.

This was my third SF tank tour I've been on and it keeps getting better and better. Eric, I can't wait to see those pictures when you get them up.

Thanks all for having us over! Jon and Wife. It was very nice of you to host us! Wonderful home you have! May you fill it up with joy, happiness and more kids ;)

Great tanks everyone! Much to learn and implement in my next tank project.

I'm excited to get my new 120 started now! I'm only sorry I could not finish the tour... I had to pickup a friend from SFO and my I managed to hurt my back somehow! Anyway... It was very nice meeting you all!

I look forward to the South Bay tour now! I'm signed up and I can host lunch if you like :)

I'm not sure I can go and catch crabs like Jon :)

Just adding on to what everyone else has said, thanks to Arnold and everyone who let us into their home. Great meeting and speaking with so many new people. Very inspiring tanks...I took lots of photos and am showing our staff how nice coral tanks can look!

Wow looks like I missed one hell of a good time! Oh well, I was busy getting married, and being stuck in a snow storm in Tahoe :D

I'm sure there will be another somewhere down the road ;)

sfsuphysics said:
Wow looks like I missed one hell of a good time! Oh well, I was busy getting married, and being stuck in a snow storm in Tahoe :D

Congrat's Mike...did you figure out how many vortechs this wedding cost you yet ? :p

gimmito said:
sfsuphysics said:

Congrat's Mike...did you figure out how many vortechs this wedding cost you yet ? :p

Congrats Mike.

gimmito said:
sfsuphysics said:

Not too much, with the balloon flight and everything, maybe an mp40 and an mp10 ;)

Back