Reef nutrition

7 stills' tank up for auction

Well it was moved there to the restaurant some how...
I'm guessing after purchasing it, it was delivered by a professional moving co. Once at the restaurant, who helped position it, club members?

Well it was moved there to the restaurant some how...
I'm guessing after purchasing it, it was delivered by a professional moving co. Once at the restaurant, who helped position it, club members?
It was delivered by the planet aquarium (builder) and we used forklifts (multiple) to get the stand and tank out of the truck and into the building.
I didn’t say it was impossible. But it won’t be easy. Or cheap, and it could go wrong.
I would have no clue who to even hire for this to be honest.
Also, let’s be real, does anyone have room for a 10x3x3 peninsula? If so. BUY IT!!!!

It was delivered by the planet aquarium (builder) and we used forklifts (multiple) to get the stand and tank out of the truck and into the building.
I didn’t say it was impossible. But it won’t be easy. Or cheap, and it could go wrong.
Also, let’s be real, does anyone have room for a 10x3x3 peninsula? If so. BUY IT!!!!

Under water ninja! Get this tank to HighTide!

I wish I could buy it! It seems like a good deal. I agree that moving it would be difficult, but I'm just wondering how much it would cost.
BTW is Planet Aquariums located in the Bay Area? Or did they just hire a trucking company to deliver it to SF?
Did you guys rent the fork lifts?

I wish I could buy it! It seems like a good deal. I agree that moving it would be difficult, but I'm just wondering how much it would cost.
BTW is Planet Aquariums located in the Bay Area? Or did they just hire a trucking company to deliver it to SF?
Did you guys rent the fork lifts?
Tim had forklifts on sight for the business
I honestly have no idea who you could pay to move the thing
Planet is not local

If anyone is going to bud from here please contact me so we won’t bud against each other. I have no where to put it but might put in a lower bid and figure it out if I win

Back