Acro. austera

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by tuberider, Dec 7, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Two frags available at the meeting tomorrow.

This one is tan/green in the body with bright blue polyps, the branches are light purple with yellow tips.

2. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Nice...I feel bad whenever I ask for soemthing, so Im gonna take a shower and if these are still available when i get back, Ill take one hah =)

3. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

paradox needs a cold shower after readin the description of the coral :LOL:

Tube man you are awsome !!!

4. Paradox

Paradox Guest

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2680.msg28018#msg28018 date=1197090347]

[/quote]

Hah!...

......taps foot *looks around*

Umm okay Ill take one!!!

everyones generosity is amazing. =)

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Paradox you got it[quote author=Paradox link=topic=2680.msg28017#msg28017 date=1197089853]
    Nice...I feel bad whenever I ask for soemthing, so Im gonna take a shower and if these are still available when i get back, Ill take one hah =)
    [/quote]It's not like your stealing....[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2680.msg28018#msg28018 date=1197090347]

Tube man you are awsome !!!
    [/quote]Not really, I think Norman's awesome, I'm simply O.K.

6. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

so anymore? if so i would be happy to have one!

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=2680.msg28028#msg28028 date=1197093842]
    so anymore? if so i would be happy to have one!
    [/quote]It's yours Chris

8. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Thanks again for the frag!

9. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

man this frag is awsome. thanks again.

10. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Fragged two more pieces tonight, if anyone is up for it.

11. tonggao

tonggao Guest

I would love to have a frag of it, , and can ask Levi (leviTillie) to pick up for me on BOD mtg. Thanks!

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

I'll take the other piece if it's available. Actually want to compare it to one of the UNID acro that I got awhile back.

13. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

It is a pretty nice piece. Cant wait to see what it looks like when it gets bigger.

14. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Tube man I love to try out a pice but won't be able to pick it up until FEb when we are our frag swap is that ok ?

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=tonggao link=topic=2680.msg28929#msg28929 date=1198990710]
    I would love to have a frag of it, , and can ask Levi (leviTillie) to pick up for me on BOD mtg. Thanks!
    [/quote]Ya ask him yet? Whud he say?

16. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=2680.msg28954#msg28954 date=1198999234]
    I'll take the other piece if it's available. Actually want to compare it to one of the UNID acro that I got awhile back.
    [/quote]Eric you got it, there've been a lot of austeras coming in for about a year or so. I didn't see too many before only here and there, now there everywhere. I got a piece from Vanuatu off of Mark09, it's more steel gray than powder green.

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2680.msg28985#msg28985 date=1199033860]
    Tube man I love to try out a pice but won't be able to pick it up until FEb when we are our frag swap is that ok ?
    [/quote]Tom, I'm sure I'll be able to cut you a piece for Feb.

BTW, This guy is all about flow, and is the first coral to flip out if my calcium gets low <350, the tips get all lumpy.

17. tonggao

tonggao Guest

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2680.msg28992#msg28992 date=1199041532]
    [quote author=tonggao link=topic=2680.msg28929#msg28929 date=1198990710]
    [/quote]Ya ask him yet? Whud he say?
    [/quote]

I asked Levi, and he gave me a mostly likely answer, not 100% sure. Since Eric(Ibn) is getting a frag from you, maybe he can pick up this piece and Miami Orchid for me, and I can pick them up from him. I will ask him now and get back to you. Sorry this is getting a little complicated.

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

How bout I'll give a piece of austera to Eric, and the Miami Orchid to Levi? We can make it super complicated.

19. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

LOL. Let's simplify it and I can pick those up for Tong. BOD meeting?

20. tonggao

tonggao Guest

Hahaha, LOL:). Life is already too complicated, and no need to complicate it more. Thanks Eric for simplifying it!