Kessil

ATL green body purple polyp birds nest

I have the ATL and it is still bleached but seeing the algae brown color slowly returning. The green birdsnest is recovering and am seeing hints of green on the polyps again. I have a pink birds nest and it is flaming pink. They are all about 4" away from 2x36 AHSupply 50/50 PCs. From a PAR standpoint, I am not sure how intense their lighting is lol.

ATL front left, green back left, pink is hard to miss :p
IMG_2386%20copy.jpg

Guys, even if you're not into the coral specifically for your own tank, you can prop frags to put into future DBTC projects and even to help fill out our frag swaps.

It kinda ends up that you'd be doing more for the propagation projects and programs than for yourself, but that is supposed to be a big part of what these activities are about :D

Jeremy, I'll grow one.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=2659.msg39844#msg39844 date=1207498366]
Guys, even if you're not into the coral specifically for your own tank, you can prop frags to put into future DBTC projects and even to help fill out our frag swaps.

It kinda ends up that you'd be doing more for the propagation projects and programs than for yourself, but that is supposed to be a big part of what these activities are about :D

Jeremy, I'll grow one.
[/quote]Thanks Norman, I knew somebody cared ;D

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=2659.msg39855#msg39855 date=1207500506]
I can grow one out, but won't be at the next meeting.
[/quote]Eric I'll save you the granny, and the bnest until the following meeting no worries. Or if you're coming up to the city you can swing by my place and pick up here.

Here is an update pic. It's trying really hard to grow but it's holding back because it doesn't want me to cut it up :)
It's growing slow and steady like most my sps's

ATLgreenbodypurplepolypbirdsnest4.jpg

Looks good Levi! Be careful what you wish for. when it gets going it's an absolute weed.

I was at Mikey's yesterday, and he now has a small colony after about 6 months :eek:. His tank is on fire right now though, he stole my brawndo :D

Back