Jestersix

ATL Sunrize milli

I'll have two frags of this fast growing beauty, it's only now starting to color up for me, and it's looking real nice. Not quite like MIng's (yet ;D), but the metallic pink/copper has really started to show up, plus there's a little yellow in the body as well.

Here's Ming's

fragssuns.jpg

In reality this is a selfish backup for me so....

You must have started at least 2 DBTC-X
Have success with SPS
Give me a big frag if my colony dies
Give 2 frags back before selling it on eBay

Not going to ask for this till I get my SPS details undercontrol, but just wanted to say that this one looks sweet!!

Started 2 DBTC-X? Woooooboy, talk about being elitist ;) J/k.

Kind of off topic, but do you still have a piece of that blue one I gave you? I'd like to try to grow that one back out.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4784.msg58167#msg58167 date=1223594140]

Kind of off topic, but do you still have a piece of that blue one I gave you? I'd like to try to grow that one back out.

[/quote]I have one little brown frag I can bring to the meeting on Saturday if you'd like. It's the last little piece, the colony took a dump on me.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4784.msg58174#msg58174 date=1223596098]

[/quote]I have one little brown frag I can bring to the meeting on Saturday if you'd like. It's the last little piece, the colony took a dump on me.
[/quote]
Oooh ouch, nah keep it to try and grow out if you want. Oh well I'm sure there's plenty of other blue milles out there... like the Palmers which managed to grab :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4784.msg58181#msg58181 date=1223597738]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4784.msg58174#msg58174 date=1223596098]

[/quote]
Oooh ouch, nah keep it to try and grow out if you want. Oh well I'm sure there's plenty of other blue milles out there... like the Palmers which managed to grab :D

[/quote]No seriously Mike if you want it it's yours, it's on the bottom of my tank, the thing is so jam packed with coral, it my be better off in your hands. I'm focusing on growing out colonies right now and not dealing so much with frags.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4784.msg58184#msg58184 date=1223598905]
you and me both :D But if you want it gone I'll take it back. BTW that little flatworm incident you had is gone?
[/quote]Only saw one on a QT frag, my system is clean, if you'd like I'll Revive it and place it in water from a separate system to be on the safe side. Otherwise I wouldn't offer up frags if I had any issues.

no not a problem, I'm going to povidone it as soon as I get it anyways, so no sense in double stressing the already stressed out coral. I recently took down my QT, and don't really feel like throwing one up for a single brown frag, of course finding a place in my tank for a single frag might be a bit difficult.

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=4784.msg58213#msg58213 date=1223607242]
i would like to grow one out .....please. if i qualify :)
[/quote]

You got it!

I would like a piece if its still available. btw, when are you picking up your superman monti. The frag is encrusting really nicely and will soon turn into a showpiece. :)

[quote author=patrickb link=topic=4784.msg61300#msg61300 date=1225267875]
I would like a piece if its still available. btw, when are you picking up your superman monti. The frag is encrusting really nicely and will soon turn into a showpiece. :)
[/quote]

I'll snip you off a frag today. AFA pickup/drop off, I'll see what I can do about later this week, I'll most likely be shopping up your way on Friday.

[quote author=patrickb link=topic=4784.msg61385#msg61385 date=1225318926]
What does AFA mean? By the way, I saw a comment you left in the sfgate about the niners. I recognized the same avatar.
[/quote]AFA "as far as"

I don't really post on SFgate, prolly someone else that likes trailer park boys too, I hope their niners fans :D

Back