Jestersix

Aug. 15 regional swap help thread!!!

I'll obviously be there all day. So plug me in. Don't know if I'll participate yet. Things aren't looking so good in the tank.

glee said:
put me down for clean up..."clean up clean up everybody everywhere, clean up clean up everybody do their share." -barney and friends

LOL :D Are you going to bring your kids too? I'll try to remember to return your garlic. Come find me at the Welcome table. :)

Hey Mike,

It looks like I won't be able to make the swap now. I am trying to stabilize my tank after the recent "crash" so it would be tougher for me to participate as well (trying to get some frags out to others through DBTC in case I can't save everything). Also, something has come up for me that afternoon. But if anything changes and I am able to still help out in the morning, I will let you know. Sorry for only telling you a week or so in advance.

I know my duties overlap and all, but I do see there's not many frag cops signed up.. only Robin, I can always hop on over and help there when needed, i.e. I doubt we need 3 ticket sellers during the swap proper.

Yeah, that's kind of the idea Mike, some of us will have to cruise around and do the if you see something that needs to be done, do it sort of routine :)

Right-o, although I dunno Robin can be quite the watchdog when it comes to corals, I still have that scar on my hand from the last swap when he saw me holding two containers ;)

Im driving up from Modesto, so I cant commit to an early position but I can help trough out the day. Living so far away I will need to jet as soon as its over.

Tuberider, I will PM you a couple days before the swap just to lwt you know for sure I will be there, that's if your offer still stands.

thanks jeremys

Hi,

I need the link for Pay Pal to cover the $5 admission for the swap meet.

I don't have any frags to swap, do I still pay to attend?

Also, is there going to be any swapping of equipment and live stock, or is this just for frags only?

Also, If there is still a need for volunteers let me know. This may be a good way for me to meet more of the members.

Thanks

Hey Joel!

The PayPal email addy is in this thread http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/7658, that is if you're going to participate in the swap. If you don't have frags to swap, you are still welcome to attend and witness all of the madness, which as you stated is a great way to meet people in the club and get a better understanding of what our goal is. The whole idea behind the swap is to "propagate, share and diversify" in a nutshell, it's about keeping diversity between hobbyists. :)

Thank you.
I'm wondering why the link posted does not connect to Pay Pal? It just takes me to BARS email address when I click on it, or when I add the address to the URL line it redirects me to the BAR site.
Thanks again.

Reef Keeper said:
Hi,

I don't have any frags to swap, do I still pay to attend?

Thanks

Hey There,

If you want to participate in the swap but don't have frags you can also go to your local LFS (here's a link to our sponsors) and purchase 3x $10 frags. You're guaranteed to go home with much more than $35 worth of coral.

BTW, the reason the email link is opening your email client is because it is an email link not a link to paypal. Our forum software automatically recognizes email address and converts them to email links which usually is a good thing, but is not in this case. Just copy the email address, goto your paypal account and paste it in.

Cheers!

Back