BAR Event - How to Get the Most out of your Apex - Apr 20

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Wlachnit, Feb 24, 2019.

By Wlachnit on Feb 24, 2019 at 5:29 PM
  1. Wlachnit

Wlachnit BOD

Vincent @Vhuang168 has volunteered to teach us how to get the most out of our Apex.

Please reply if you will attend and let us know here as to what topics you would like to see covered.

5298 Rancho Del Norte Dr
    Fremont, CA 94555

Event time
    10am-12pm

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    JGO66, Baykes, glee and 1 other person like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged
?

Will you attend

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. No

8 vote(s)
    32.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by Wlachnit, Feb 24, 2019.

1. glee
      glee
      Anyone from SF that is going for sure and can help me pick up something? Thanks!
    2. Vhuang168
      Vhuang168
      Do we have a time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    3. rygh
      rygh
      Suggestions:
      How to enable/disable heartbeat warning.
      How OSC function really works.
    4. glee
      glee
      Event time has been updated on original post. It is 10a-12p. Thanks!
    5. 2manyhobbies
      2manyhobbies
      @JVU, I will take some of both. Thanks!
    6. jonmos75
      jonmos75
      If anyone who is going to this event that has the club frag glue that we sell if you can bring some I would like to buy (2) . Let me know if this might work and I forget what the cost is for these so I can have the cash for you or can do Pay Pal.
    7. jccaclimber
      jccaclimber
      Things I'm interested in:
      1) Automatic export of the logs to my e-mail. I don't mind the data clearing out every 2 weeks, but it would be nice if I had an easy way to get it saved. Even if it was a .CSV file or something I could write something to automatically append the data.
      2) A way to measure what % of time something (like an ATO pump) runs. You could sort of do this if the ATO pump ran from a current monitor, but that seems unlikely to work with something like 1Link.

On another note, anyone driving over from near SF that I could catch a ride with?
    8. JVU
      JVU
      Sure!
    9. JVU
      JVU
      I think we have the glue in @Bruce Spiegelman ‘s storage area. Either he or I can bring it.
    10. Coral reefer
      Coral reefer
      We can carpool if I go. It’s my dads 75th birthday, not sure if I’m going to visit that day or the day after still.
    11. Apon
      Apon
      What do you need picking up?
    12. glee
      glee
      I got my contest frag already but griz might bring some frag plugs. If you go, please get them for me. I’ll paypal him directly. Thanks!
      grizfyrfyter likes this.
    13. grizfyrfyter
      grizfyrfyter
      I have 100 stashed away for you.
    14. Apon
      Apon
      Ok. Hope i make it to meeting it's early for me. I will confirm by Friday if I go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    15. Stephen Lovett
      Stephen Lovett
      Hi Vincent, I was able to work this out, so see you this weekend. If possible I'd like some advice on the following. Email alarms can be configured via some of the tasks as well as coded manually. They can be associated with both outlets and controls. The issue I'm having is that you can't have both as they conflict. (according to Neptune tech support) so I'd like to understand how to be able to get email alerts from both, likely via virtual outlets I'm guessing, but frankly at that point I just gave up. Specifically temp alerts and email alerts from the leak sensor conflict as an example.
    16. euod
      euod
      Is there going to be enough tech support if I bring my units to troubleshoot?
    17. Vhuang168
      Vhuang168
      Its possible.
    18. euod
      euod
      Thanks. See you then.
    19. Vhuang168
      Vhuang168
      Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

I would ask everyone to bring their refractometers and their calibration solutions.
    20. MolaMola
      MolaMola
      Thanks for the heads up so I can bring them from school today.