got ethical husbandry?

BAR meeting October 8th featuring Kevin Kohen

Our October meeting will be focused on the short supply chain and how it reduces mortality drastically in the chain of custody. Kevin Kohen is the director of Liveaquaria.com. More details in the future :)

Where? Chabot College

Super stoked to have Kevin out.

His talk is excellent and it'll really help teach a lot of people of short chain, long chain and over all chain of custody. He's a walking encyclopedia when it comes to ID'ing things.

Hey guys and gals, the meeting time has been pushed back 1/2 an hour to 12:30 in order to run our elections. This is very important to our club, if you have the time, please come out and vote it helps the club immensely!

Thales said:
Super awesome. I wish I was in town for it. Sad me.
Guess that answers the message I left last night on your cell :lol:

Saturday's meeting will be in Room 1904, which is in the same building that the BAYMAC speakers were in. Should be excellent!

Do we have details on how to find that room somewhere? And someone may want to update the main post with that info just in case... just a thought.

LeviT said:
Do we have details on how to find that room somewhere? And someone may want to update the main post with that info just in case... just a thought.

From Chabot Colleges website:

http://www.chabotcollege.edu/about/CampusMap.cfm

map.jpg

Room #1904

Isn't this the main post? Or are you talking the fist post of this thread?

GreshamH said:
Isn't this the main post? Or are you talking the fist post of this thread?
Yeah I meant the 1st post of the thread. Just for those that may have not been following the whole thread (or are lazy :) ) Thanks.

Coral reefer said:
Levi, you gonna be there? You still want that scratched up 40 gal with center overflow?
Yep, I'll be there and if you could bring it that would be great thanks.

Back