Neptune Aquatics

BAR meeting October 8th featuring Kevin Kohen

Tried to hook it up with Patrick B but looks like he can't make the meeting. Jeremy you have Arnold's #? He won't be volunteering here tomorrow but maybe he's going to the meeting?

And if you can't get a hold of KK tomorrow please give me a call at 415 716 2596! I will be showing him around CAS tomorrow morning. I'm sure he would very much appreciate a ride to the meeting.

Sweet talk! It's nice to see somebody high up in a big company that actually cares about more than the money. I already respected his nice reputation, but am even more inclined to reccomend live Aquaria to others now. Thanks for the info!

gimmito said:
Great booking Jeremy...Kevin was a wealth of information and very acessible.

Completely agree. Jeremy excellent idea! Presentation lasted a while, full of great pictures and best practices and recommendations. What was that food soaking recipe 250mg/100g???

Coral reefer said:
Sweet talk! It's nice to see somebody high up in a big company that actually cares about more than the money. I already respected his nice reputation, but am even more inclined to reccomend live Aquaria to others now. Thanks for the info!

Divers Den (the facility directly under his control) and not so much LA. Only Divers Den items are under his control. The rest are dropped shipped directly from the wholesaler down in Socal.. aka no QT, etc

houser said:
gimmito said:

Completely agree. Jeremy excellent idea! Presentation lasted a while, full of great pictures and best practices and recommendations. What was that food soaking recipe 250mg/100g???

After the meeting Kevin said he'd email Jeremy the formulas/treatments they use so we can post them in our library for members.

-Gregory

GDawson said:
houser said:
gimmito said:

After the meeting Kevin said he'd email Jeremy the formulas/treatments they use so we can post them in our library for members.

-Gregory

Jeremy,

Did Kevin ever send you the info for formulas/treatments ?

Back