Jestersix

Bay Area Coral Farmers Market (BACFM) Tickets on sale

sid700 said:
Will Gresham sell coral food wholesale?

Our policy is strict....no selling at events. We do this as we fully support our dealers. They are welcome to bring product and we'll even work with them to have it discounted at the event, but we'll never sell at an event again. Support your LFS :)

Gomer said:
Cinco de Mayo weekend> V-day swap> Mother's Day of last yearBACFM !!!!!

And last years SWCFM was held on a race weekend. It just so happens the local race track is a NASCAR stop and it was that weekend. Gentleman START your engines :) I think he chooses dates he can get discounted as no one else wants em :p

He needs to move to Father's day!

Guys in BAR: For father's day, I just want to go to BACFM
Girls in BAR: We can celebrate father's day tomorrow when there aren't crowds. Lets go to BACFM today instead!

Tony, I know that, I was just so damn shocked to find out how high it was for the non-bar price... I mean I guess there's a premium to see corals in person that you can buy anyways.. *shrug*

I'll check the mail but I should have 5 or 6 tickets I can donate to the raffle :) If they're here today, I'll bring them tomorrow.

:( I didn't see any in my "box" :( I'll ask Randy if he's seen them.

Still need to get the cash box and tickets purchased at the meeting but I can pretty much say unless we sold a ton at the meeting then yes we should still have some left.

Back