Reef nutrition

Bay Area Coral Farmers Market (BACFM) Tickets on sale

Did the price go up? Bryan can you tell me how much it is for each ticket . Please let me have it for 10+1 each :D I'll send in payment as soon i hear from you.

Tuandang79, the BAR member price is still $11.For Non BAR members like yourself, you can purchase tickets through http://ba-cfm.com/ by clicking on the Ticket link (the price did go up as far as I can tell to $25 and $30 at the day of the event).

*(unless you are a paid BAR member, and it hasn't been updated on the forum. If that is the case, you can paypal Bryan the $11 by following the instructions in the original post :))

Knuckle head, please see the post above yours :)

Members can purchase a ticket for themself for $11 by following the instructions in the OP. Non members will have to purchase through the ba-cfm.com site. Tickets are tagged to a member (tickets have unique IDs which we turn in to the registration people) which means you are unable to purchase 2 tickets with one going to a non-member.

thought i would chime in on this one.. i am a vendor there and i do appreicate everyones support. your club has it going on. someone up high in the club food chain please stop by and introduce yourself at the event.. i have a nice frag pack for the club as a raffle or door prize for your next meeting.

and to let the cat out of the hat. there will be a vendor comming from florida that i think everyone will be happy to see.

Richard
mobile aquatic.com

wishtoboutside said:
thought i would chime in on this one.. i am a vendor there and i do appreicate everyones support. your club has it going on. someone up high in the club food chain please stop by and introduce yourself at the event.. i have a nice frag pack for the club as a raffle or door prize for your next meeting.

and to let the cat out of the hat. there will be a vendor comming from florida that i think everyone will be happy to see.

Richard
mobile aquatic.com

What are you bring Richard?

what am i bringing ...now thats a grea question that i can not even answer right now. what ever can fit in the cooler goes. lol. zoes acans favias chalices some sticks a good mix i think but we will see what the last minute packing includes. going to be a long day tomorrow..lol
btw.. nice site very esay to navigate through and fast. =)
Richard

This is going to be my first attendance, and i am excited about it. But the event is really long, and I don't think i have time for the whole thing. Just wondering for those old timers, how long do you usually hang around the event? Thanks.

This is my second..I'll be there from beginning till end. It isn't just about coral, it's also about schmoozing with friends and making new contacts :)

wishtoboutside said:

Richard
mobile aquatic.com

Ah man look what his dog dragged in :p

WWC???

I'd love one of those blue tip montis myself :lol:

Back