Neptune Aquatics

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

sfsuphysics said:
Ah ok, cool. Take your time.

I worked my 2 scheduled shifts, plus one before it (unofficially), wife wasn't officially scheduled to work any, but worked a couple as well... hell just give my wife my ticket I've got horrible luck, she won a door prize within 5 minutes of arriving :D

So she worked (2) shifts? I knew she did work some and she is one of the ones not on my sheet.

I will post up the sheet for clarification shortly.

tuberider said:
I know she worked the raffle table. I didn't know there were shifts, how many tickets does that give me :D, I kid, I kid....

You can have my red light ticket, sound cool?

You can have my Purple Up as soon as I win it! :D

Gresham: Yeah she worked two shifts, however all of it was at the raffle area, once when I was there, then when I was at the BAR tank she sold tickets and was behind the tables for the raffle calling.

Sounds good, you do realize red light tickets have a base price of like $430 bucks now :D

sfsuphysics said:
You can have my Purple Up as soon as I win it! :D

Gresham: Yeah she worked two shifts, however all of it was at the raffle area, once when I was there, then when I was at the BAR tank she sold tickets and was behind the tables for the raffle calling.

Both your efforts did not go unnoticed and I'm very thankful you both volunteered. I will make sure to properly reward you two :D

Don't worry about it, I didn't volunteer to get anything out of it myself. It was mostly so that as a whole no one person had to do too much work, well except you of course :D

That is waht I LOVe to hear. Volunteering to help out, no other motivation. Thanks Mike and please thank your wife for me :)

I'm not letting you out of the raffle :p You win, take your medicine :lol:

Oh I plan on dosing my tank with as much Purple Up as possible! :D

Already having a hard enough time keeping the coraline off the sides, I figure I'll turn my tank into one solid purple cube!

can I give you some rocks from a friends tank? Coraline just won't grow in his tank!

OK folks I have emailed or PM'd all the volunteer raffle winners. Thanks everyone for volunteering, with out your help BAYMAC could not be. We'll be expanding on the volunteer raffle aspect next year rest assured.

And FWIW, I didn't enter myself in the drawing but I did enter everyone else that volunteered.

I guess the real question is, who won the Kessil? It wasn't Bryan...... it was Jeremy :)

GreshamH said:
OK folks I have emailed or PM'd all the volunteer raffle winners. Thanks everyone for volunteering, with out your help BAYMAC could not be. We'll be expanding on the volunteer raffle aspect next year rest assured.

And FWIW, I didn't enter myself in the drawing but I did enter everyone else that volunteered.

I guess the real question is, who won the Kessil? It wasn't Bryan...... it was Jeremy :)

FIX!!!!!

Back