Our mission

BAYMAC - Frag sales - post what your bringing

G

index.php

index.php

Please post what your bringing for the BAR sales tank or any you're bringing to sell yourself.

For those that are selling yourself you'll need everything but water. This means stand, tank, light, extension cord, etc. Water will be provided. Please contact me if you want to sell. We'd prefer you donate to BAR's or NCNRS's tanks but we won't talk you out of bringing your own :D

:Announcement post http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=5094.0

I'll try to get pictures and prices of all I will be bringing. It will all be in the bar booth all as donations to BAR. I also encourage other members to donate frags to benefit BAR.

[quote author=jellygeee link=topic=5096.msg62706#msg62706 date=1225997524]
Agh, this is a bit far for me since I live in Daly City =(
Gresham: Is this open to public or only for BAR members?
[/quote]

I'm coming from Montara, it's not too bad, especially if you drive at a good clip.

I'll try and get a shot or two as well of what I'm bringing, a few FAD frags and other stuff.

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=5096.msg63086#msg63086 date=1226248758]
Wont be there but donating blue deep water sps,cyphrastrae ocellina, and red/orange chalice
[/quote]

I'm probably the closest to you and should be able to arrange something :)

At one point we where going to move it to then, but now we're going to do a later 09 show as well :)

Since no one is going to post pics, I might as well. These zoa colonies need a new home so likely will be donated to the club for sale :-D

837_10_11_08_9_37_11.JPG

Since tony got it started. Here are a few goodies I'll be donating to BAR for sale. At least these things but not limited to it.

c-quarium unknown stag
fragsforsale13of17copy.jpg

acan
BAYMAC1of5.jpg

Rose nebula zoas
BAYMAC2of5.jpg

Another acan
BAYMAC3of5.jpg

purple deaths
BAYMAC4of5.jpg

garf bonsai (Jeremy not the one I dropped off at Chris today)
BAYMAC5of5.jpg

Yeah, I second to that 0_0
Is that Phong's Nebula?

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=5096.msg63422#msg63422 date=1226390908]
OOO! :eek: I want that nebula.
[/quote]

Back