Kessil

BAYMAC - Frag sales - post what your bringing

I'll be bringing some tricolor

tricolour.jpg

A little False Aqua Delight

FAD3.jpg

And some Acro austera, and Neil's tort (both pictured)

Acros.jpg

Possibly a few other things too :)

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=5096.msg63548#msg63548 date=1226454349]
Is that pictures taken with your new camera, Jeremy?
[/quote]

Yep, I still am getting the hang of it, the hardest part for me has been trying to shoot in a tiny tank that has too much coral in it. It's difficult to get perspective.

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=5096.msg63086#msg63086 date=1226248758]
Wont be there but donating blue deep water sps,cyphrastrae ocellina, and red/orange chalice
[/quote]

Picked this up this afternoon for the BAR sale (lighting under Radium)
837_15_11_08_5_58_42.JPG

837_15_11_08_5_58_36.JPG

837_15_11_08_5_58_51.JPG

Questions. I would love to donate some frags, but I am in the same boat as Rich/Thales, doing some basting works due to AEFW. So if I donate frags, there is a "possibility" of AEFW. Will BAR still accept donation?

If it were my frag, I would externally (out of your main tank) treat for AEFW, and possibly leave it in a frag container out of the main frag display. That said, everyone should always assume any frag they get is plagued with every pest.

Well, I can dip the frags with TMPCC prior, but it will not guarantee free AEFW frags.
If BAR won't deal with that possibility, I am fine. But if they want my frags, I will have several LEs to donate.

Tyree War Coral (pic on one of my mother colonies) frag has 8 eyes

tankcorals5.jpg

Red Blasto- frag has 1 blasto

tankcorals10.jpg

AOG's (if I can find some ic gel)- pic of my main colony

tankcorals7.jpg

Armageddon Palys (again if I can find some IC gel)-pic of my colony

tankcorals9.jpg

Tubs blue zoas- pic of one of my main colonies (will either be 2 or 3 frags of about 5+polyps or 1 frag of about 20 polyps)

Corals134.jpg

Indo superman monti- frags shown

tankcorals16.jpg

Rainbow monti- 2 frags (larger frag shown) they are a little washed out

tankcorals18.jpg

pic of the mother colony of the rainbow monti

tankcorals19.jpg

Idaho grape -3 frags (mother colony shown)

20080428_13.jpg

Tyree monti setosa- actual frag shown

tankcorals17.jpg

Phong are you still working in the city? A tube of IC gel will get you a 3 or so polyped frag. I need it so I can actually adhere some zoa frags to plugs for BAYMAC. I forgot to get some at the BOD meeting and used the last bit I had fragging some really nice stuff for future DBTC's. I still have to come up with prices. I HATE selling stuff, but this is for the benefit of the club so it makes me feel better.

Several more things, I saw Bryans shots so I had to post more.
Can anyone say micros?
frags-200811191of5.jpg

frags-200811194of5.jpg

how about cyphastreas
tyree blood red eyes
frags-200811192of5.jpg

frags-200811193of5.jpg

and a couple favias
frags-200811195of5.jpg

bluemist.jpg

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5096.msg65272#msg65272 date=1227158131]
Phong are you still working in the city? A tube of IC gel will get you a 3 or so polyped frag. I need it so I can actually adhere some zoa frags to plugs for BAYMAC. I forgot to get some at the BOD meeting and used the last bit I had fragging some really nice stuff for future DBTC's. I still have to come up with prices. I HATE selling stuff, but this is for the benefit of the club so it makes me feel better.
[/quote]

The earliest I will be up there is next week. That would be too late for you.

Yeah Bryan, if you need IC Gel in a bad way, swing by my place I got a couple tubes lying around, you can owe me later or something. Although the gas of your car to come get it and back is probably way more than the IC gel itself :D

Back