got ethical husbandry?

Beer Brewing!

mavjoy said:
Is it almost the same as the Elder but milder?

Pliny the Younger is actually the stronger ale. It's 10.75 ABV vs 9.5 for the Elder and it's a triple IPA rather than a double. Ridiculous amount of hops.

pale ale!
DSCF1597.JPG

One of my coils on my big burner is not working apparently, I had to improvise. I hate electric.
DSCF1595.JPG

nice pics we just went up to brew it up and brewed there valentine ale got couple weeks till bottling hope to try my hand at home brewing nxt yr some time

I used a good starter pack that the brew-craft store had. It had Nottingham Ale Yeast, a few grains for soaking in the wort, and some pellet hops which I don't think I'll ever use again, what a mess! The malt was extract.

Magnum for bitter
sterling for flavor
cascade for aroma.

Hell yes 22's! Great idea. I used to do small and big bottles. Did start legging and never looked back -but it would be nice to reserve a little in a case for longer-term storage. Typically we brew about 2 wks from needing the keg and it's a hit every time. Used my CO2 tank from the planted systems...

I brew beer and went to the brew shop next to green marine today. I got all of the ingredient for a nice amber ale and will be brewing tomorrow...I'm hoping to get a kegging system soom, we will have to have a bare brewfest/frag trade!

Back