Reef nutrition

DBTC extra super duper extreme (one to the most qualified)

iani

Supporting Member
Recently picked up this and it has been id'ed as Madracis pharensis. As this may be a one of a kind piece in the hobby the most qualified person will get the piece. I will be fraging it on sat with Norman.
unknownpolypsextendedsmall.jpg

Post if you want it and I will pick a person. Sell yourself.

PS I will be posting some nice aussie acans later.

[quote author=iani link=topic=3059.msg33090#msg33090 date=1202932652]
Recently picked up this and it has been id'ed as Madracis pharensis. As this may be a one of a kind piece in the hobby the most qualified person will get the piece.

[...]

Sell yourself.
[/quote]

Meaning, please help Ian know who should help prop this coral :D

I would love to have a frag of this. about the only thing i can offer besides my pretty good track record with LPS/SPS is the fact that I'm from the school of if something was given to you. you only give it away. I would never sell this coral, I would only give it away. I really don't like to sell coral.

so my hat in the ring. :)

My vote is for Tuberider. If the idea is to get this thing propagated he seems to have the winning green thumb in my book when it comes to corals.

I have been interested since you posted a pic a week or so ago but wasn't going to ask. Sell myself...I like long walks on the beach...

:D

Fragging this saturday at Normans. Norman is the master fragger. lol. I am guessing 4ish or something like that. It will be after a trip to Atlantis.

Back