dbtc setosa

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by saltwatersig, Nov 12, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Steve, it has grown well for me, and I am a birdnest killer. This coral is acting like a beginner SPS for me.

2. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

How's the retail season going?

3. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Thanks for asking. I am thankful people are happy. Another sad people season like last year would be painful.

Jewelry is a great deal like salt water aquariums in that neither are needed for us to live. They both have a way of making life more exciting.

We must have reached the turning point for jewelry construction projects with due dates before Christmas. The stress level around the store is letting up some. Now we are in the free fall of selling what is made and available.

4. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

If you have one more Richard. I'd love to grow one of those cuties out too. :love: Merry Christmas. See you next year. ;)

5. yardartist

yardartist Guest

I will be bringing three frags to the BOD meeting for John, Steve, and Joel. They are all doing well, and the mother colony has grown over the cuts. Let me know guys if you would like other delivery plans.

6. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Thank you Richard. Happy New Year.

7. screebo

screebo Guest

Ri-car-Do. Thanks very much. I'll see you at the BOD meeting. You The Man!

Happy New Year! :party:

8. patchin

awesome. And, yes, I should be at the BOD :bigsmile:

9. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

great job propping this one Richard

Now I can make plans to let this one grow out in peace and enjoy retirement

pic of mother (mini) colony

[​IMG]

10. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Great coral Sergio. It glows in my tank. Glad to push yours into retirement. Be careful with your hands in the tank or it will 'bump' back into production.

I look for the day mine is about fist size. Like the photo above, the one Kyle had was great inspiration too.

11. screebo

screebo Guest

A very nice, unusual and very 3D coral. I'm excited to be on the list!

12. screebo

screebo Guest

Little Red Guy :) made it into my tank yesterday in fine shape. It's really unususal and a very welcome addition to the tank. Thanks Richard for taking such good care of your frag and passing this on to me. Same goes for you, Sergio! And the fun continues. I'm looking forward to posting pics and short close-up video clips of this and other frags that are happily growing out.

13. screebo

screebo Guest

Time to update and don't laugh.........it may be little but it's brilliant and growing!
    [​IMG]

14. screebo

screebo Guest

update
    [​IMG]

15. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Nice updates John - Glad to see the cyano's gone ;)

16. screebo

screebo Guest

I could have started a nuisance algae store if it had kept up! :bigsmile:

17. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I'll have a frag of this sweet "mamey" colored monti soon if anyone has interest please express it here.

18. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

I know , I know

I started this DBTC but since I lost most of my sps/montis ...........I would like to give it another try.

19. patchin

Sergio,
    You're alive! Doing well?

20. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Got it Sergio, swap OK?